3/14/14

Still waiting for...

There's a lot of cool stuff coming in the expansion, which I'm guessing is 6-8 months off.  Some of the things I've wanted for a while now don't seem to be included, which isn't surprising, since it's just random stuff.  This is some of it, though.

Emerald drake mounts.  You get to sample them in Oculus, but there's no option to commit.

Such a lovely green.

Built-in UI customization, a la SWotR.  I'll admit I was a bit surprised the first time I flipped that toggle over there.  Still not really playing because of the zoom distance and such, but being able to move your stuff around out of the box is nice.

Only Tol'vir sites.  Seriously, I'm still farming this stupid drake recipe.  Okay, okay, I finally got the Sandstone drake recipe, but 21 canopic jars.  That's like, five complete mummies.  Being able to focus on one kind of archaeology would be much less TINY OASIS MOSAIC frustration inducing.  If my rogue could tile the bathroom in her garrison, she's already acquired enough to do it.

You can totally tell I only leveled archaeology on Kalimdor.

Gnome hunters.  Based on the recent racial changes for Warlords of Draenor excluding focus from the list of what Expansive Mind will affect, gnomes are still not hunters.

A Burning Crusade-era transporter malfunction... as close as we get.

No comments: