7/19/10

How crazy am I?

Crazy enough to be working on a second Loremaster.

I have 7 level 80s on my main server, all Horde. Add a DK serving as a name holder and bank rogue, and that leaves me one slot: Mabs, my original character, my first Marskman hunter.

She's 71, with heirloom gear from Dusk (I actually own two sets of the hunter mail heirlooms). I sent her over money for the fast flying (via my husband and the neutral auction house), although given my first project on her, it probably could have waited.

She got the Kalimdor loremaster achievement today, and is about 80 quests from the Eastern Kingdoms one. (Go go dwarf newbie zone!) After that it's Netherstorm, Shadowmoon, and Blade's Edge (plus cleanup in the other zones), and back to Northrend.

I've been doing the exploration quests on her at the same time; I think I just need to finish Durotar and Mulgore, and then mix and match single locations in four or five zones in the Eastern Kingdoms. I figure this way I'll see as much as I can of all the stuff that's going to be gone in a couple months with Cataclysm (or the 4.o patch, rather) finally hits.

No comments: