7/2/10

Cataclysm stuffs! Woo!

So, with that non-disclosure agreement lifted, MMO-Champion has lots of tasty info posted. Unfortunately Engineering is not yet implemented, but the hunter stuff seems to be mostly there.

Highlights: (Stop reading now if beta mechanics aren't what you're into)
  • Aimed Shot is being reverted to its Vanilla flavor. Normally I don't care for Vanilla, but Aimed Shot out of Camouflage? I loved Aimed Shot out of Shadowmeld. This will be awesome, especially when combined with Readiness and, if needed, Feign to get out of combat. (That old Subtlety Rogue/Marksman Hunter multiclass I used to dream about? It's happened.)
  • CRAZY LIKE A FOX. Autoshots on the move if needed.
The new Widow Venom + Chimera Shot will have a modest self-heal. This is a nice bonus, especially if persistent damage is as common in Cataclysm as it seems to be in Icecrown.

With the redone talents, and 5 extra points, I think I'm going to be able to pick up everything I want in the Marksman tree, plus Improved Revive Pet, Hawkeye, and Scatter Shot. /swoon

No comments: