I will not miss...
- Hit rating, and the affiliated reforging. So frequently I'd get into the later stages of a tier and either be dripping in excess hit rating, or unable to get enough of it, usually the former.
- Kor'kron guards. I've been irritated by them since they moved into the Undercity, and I don't even like Sylvanas.
- Faction-separated auction houses. I've got at least two characters I had to go to the other faction for to get transmog gear. I will be glad to cut out the middle-men in Booty Bay.
- Having to macro Revive Pet and Mend Pet to save space on my action bar. They've been like that since Vanilla. That change is long due.
- Garrosh Hellscream. Oh, wait...
- Flying. Hopefully it comes to Draenor at some point - the place is gorgeous, and there are some views you only get from the air.
- A spammable instant shot. I don't really care about Arcane Shot going from a rotational point of view, but for quickly pulling half a dozen things over for my bear to tank...
- Damage on the level 90 talents as Discipline. It means I'll need to go Shadow to solo old dungeons via Halo. It also highlights that Discipline really is a healing tree. (There's a comment in the patch notes about them being between a full healer and a full damage dealer, which means there's a real chance they'll just suck at both. I'll see how some dungeons go after Tuesday.)
I've already mentioned that I'm looking forward to some of the changes to the inventory UI - I'm really looking forward to them. I will likely spend most of Tuesday getting all that sorted out, and then running around buying yet more toys.
And maybe beating up Garrosh again for a fancy bow.