4/9/14

I was promised a pony!

... and I got like 36 gazillion.  My tauren (not the paladin, and obviously not the warlock) now has access to:
  • Argent Warhorse
  • Black Skeletal Horse
  • Blue Skeletal Horse
  • Brown Skeletal Horse
  • Celestial Steed
  • Fiery Warhorse
  • Forsaken Warhorse
  • Green Skeletal Warhorse
  • Headless Horseman's Mount
  • Hearthsteed
  • Ochre Skeletal Warhorse
  • Purple Skeletal Warhorse
  • Red Skeletal Horse
  • Red Skeletal Warhorse
  • Swift Zhevra
  • Tyrael's Charger
  • White Skeletal Warhorse
Yes, ten of those are technically undead forsaken ponies, but they're still ponies.  That still leaves me seven pony models on a tauren.  Back when WoW first launched, all she could use was kodos and wolves, and for the PVP mounts she could also use the raptor (which I ground for for ages so I could buy it the day it went live).

Not counted:
  • Camels
  • Hippogryphs ("hippo" being for horse... even if they gave them deer features)
  • Talbuks (their horns and skeletal warhorses' horns were confusing me)
  • Windsteed (because... um... I'm really not sure what it is, taxonomically)
  • All the Alliance pony mounts my night elf has access too
There are still ponies I don't have - Invincible, Rivendare's - but I don't think I'm hurting too badly for pony options.

No comments: