12/15/08

Oh, what a dork am I

I've been listening to the Wrath soundtrack in my car. You know, the one that came in the Collector's Edition. I got the CE specifically to get the soundtrack. >.> Yes, yes, skeletal whelp pet, blah, blah, blah... I had heard great things about the soundtrack, and... well, they're all true.

The cinematic trailer's music is on there, and the Wrath main title (I have no idea if or where it's in the game) is basically one part Star Wars, one part Lord of the Rings, and one part Pirates of the Caribbean. All that adds up to auditory awesome.

Now I just need to get my hands on Echoes of War. The music from Tristram (Diablo series) that I get stuck in my head is on there. Alas, I have no iTunes, nor a desire to have iTunes, so I have to wait until it's back in stock. Or until they start selling it as digital download on Amazon. (Dear Blizzard: I bought Wrath at Amazon, and I want to buy your music there too. kkthxbai, Duskhawk)

No comments: